Tel: 01749 342035
Mobile: 07730 397396
Holistic therapist, I offer a range of treatments from massage to address stress and tension, Aromatherapy blended to suit the physical and emotional needs of the client, Reflexology-to balance and encourage the body to heal. Indian head Massage- a wonderful treatment for head or neck tension. tension. A luxury Aromatherapy facial using fragrant aromatherapy products, without harmful chemicals, will leave you feeling wonderful.
Has been shown to be highly effective in reducing stress and anxiety; a major factor in infertility
Helps to create a more natural balance of hormones, allowing optimal conditions for conception, pregnancy and birth
May also ease minor ailments of pregnancy
Feels wonderful for the new mother, or mother to be, while providing a healing sense of touch
Baby Massage Instructor
Why massage your baby?
Baby Massage benefits
baby being cuddled
Although baby massage is relatively new to this country, for cultures
such as those in India, massage is an important part of a baby's daily routine and the family's way of life. More than a pleasurable experience
for the participants, evidence shows that loving, touching, nurturing
contact between parents and babies has a positive impact on
subsequent development. Benefits for babies can include:
* Develops their first language, which is mainly touch
* Enhances their feeling of being loved, respected and secure
* Helps to strengthen and regulate their digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
* Relieves symptoms of colic, gas and constipation
* Calmed nervous system leads to more restful sleep
* Teaches babies how to be aware of their body's tension and how to release it, an invaluable gift as they grow into adulthood.
Benefits that parents identify:
* Develops confidence when handling their baby
* Enhances loving communication, helping parents to understand and respond to their baby's non-verbal language
* Provides 'permission' to relax together with their baby
* Increases awareness of baby's growth and development
Registered Professionals are fully trained and are bound by a strict Code of Practice. You can be confident of a high quality, professional treatment. Click on the therapist's name to see the treatments for which they are qualified and insured.
Please do not use any contact details on this site for sales or marketing purposes
Tuesday 10.00-11.00 Pilates
Wednesday - Yoga 2-3pm
Thursday 10.00-11.00 Pilates