Opening HoursMonday: 12:30 - 20:00
Wednesday: 12:30 - 20:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 22:00
Friday: 12:30 - 20:00
Jacky Sayers t/a Focused Therapy London™
London Natural Health Centre, 46 Theobalds Road, Chancery Lane/Holborn, London, WC1X 8NW (map)
Mobile:07736 894 736
About UsJacky qualified in Sports Massage, Sports Therapy, Sports Treatment and Holistic Swedish Massage in 2011. Since completing this training she has gone on to add Dry Needling (western medical acupuncture), Myofascial Release, Pregnancy and Abdominal Massage and Tui Na techniques to her therapy practice and shall be commencing further training in Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture from June 2018.
Jacky is passionate about easing her clients out of pain and resolving the many and numerous issue that can be created by muscular tightness and restriction – whether this has been brought about due to sporting pursuits, work based posture, long term incorrect postural habits, stress, injury, long term medical conditions or changes in the body due to pregnancy.
Incorporating a combination of the above techniques, including Dry Needling (only if wanted), each treatment session is specifically tailored to suit each client’s individual needs. Additional homecare advice, stretches and strengthening recommendations and referrals to other specialists where these would be beneficial are also provided as part of the treatment session.
Examples of some of the conditions Jacky treats on a regular basis are listed below:
• Desk work related or heavy lifting based back, shoulder, neck and sciatic pain
• Relief from severe headaches or migraines caused by stress and muscular tightness
• Sudden or slow onset stiff neck affecting range of movement of the head
• Muscular tightness and pain due to Scoliosis, previously broken spine, ribs or spinal fusion surgery
• Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and resolution of muscular pain, weakness or tiredness due to overuse
• Jaw problems due to clenching or grinding of teeth, including Temporomandibular Joint disorder (TMJ) and associated pain and headaches
• Muscular tightness and pain due to nerve disease or spinal disc injury, including Sciatica and pins and needles or numbness sensations in limbs
• Relief from chronic and acute soft tissue injury and long term complications such as Frozen Shoulder
• Pain and restriction relief due to body changes during pregnancy
• Various muscle strains, ligament sprains and fascial (muscle covering) restrictions and scar tissue breakdown including Caesarean Section
• Stress relief, increased flexibility, pre and post event, maintenance massage and general body wellbeing
Registered Professionals are fully trained and are bound by a strict Code of Practice. You can be confident of a high quality, professional treatment. Click on the therapist's name to see the treatments for which they are qualified and insured.
Please do not use any contact details on this site for sales or marketing purposes